Friday, May 7, 2010

Confusion reigns supreme

(Me):  Sir, what’s the address  of where the car is?
(Sir):  My address is ***, but my car is not here.  It’s at my MIL’s house.
(Me):  Ok, so what’s the address?
(Sir):  You come down 40 and turn here and turn there.
(Me):  So do you have an address or cross streets?
(Sir): blah, blah, blah
(Me):  Sir, is that Oak like a tree?
(Sir): Yes, blah, blah, blah
(Me):  Yes, sir.  Is that cross street Sixth like the number?
(Sir):  No, it’s blah blah.
(Me):  Is that like five six?
(Sir):  No, it’s blah blah.
(Me):  I’m sorry sir I’m having trouble understanding you.  Is that sixth like one two three four five six?
(Sir):  No, it’s blah blah
(Me):  So it isn’t sixth the number?
(Sir):  No, it’s blah like one two three four five six.
(Me):  *stunned silence*

1 comment:

  1. Okay, that would make me CRAZY! Did you go to Mayberrys tonight? I can't seem to get my act together with the baby yet to make it over there!
    http://www.paperstarfish.prettyposies.com

    ReplyDelete